Online Book Fair
February 19 - March 4
******NEW DATE for Virtual Storytime*******
Join Dr. DeLeon, Mrs. Benton, and Mrs. Koopman for a Virtual Story Time on * NEW DATE* Wednesday, March 3 at 7:00 pm. Registration is required. Students in attendance for the entire virtual event will have a chance to win one of three book giveaways. Three winners will be chosen at random. Register by March 2 to receive the ZOOM invitation. REGISTER NOW
Watch KNN during the weeks of February 19 - March 4 for contest details and come back here to enter! The entry forms will be active once contests are announced. Only Norton students are eligible to win.
Shop during the FIRST WEEK of the book fair (February 19 - 27) to be entered into a drawing for a FREE BOOK. Email your order confirmation dated between February 19 - 27, 2021 with your student's name and homeroom teacher to the Book Fair Coordinator Faye Cagle (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 27 11:59 pm. One entry per order confirmation. Three winners will be chosen at random.
Watch this Video:
The Teacher Wish List Sign-Up Genius links will be active between February 19 - March 4. Thank you for giving the gift of reading to your class. Please purchase the books from the wish list at the Scholastic Book Fair to support our school.
After you find your teacher's sign-up genius--
- Locate the book title you would like to gift.
- Sign up for that book. If you select 'Parent's Choice', you may select any book you wish. Please write your book title in the comments to avoid duplicate purchases.
- Purchase the book using the shopping link above to support our school.
- When the book arrives at your home, please bring it to the Norton office for your teacher. In-person learners can bring their books to their teachers.
- Celebrate the kindness and generosity you've shown to your teacher and students who will enjoy your gift of reading. THANK YOU!
*If for some reason, you are unable to complete your wish list purchase, please come back and remove your spot so we have a chance to fill it before the book fair end.
If you have any questions, please email the book fair coordinator Faye Cagle at email@example.com with subject line BOOK FAIR WISH LIST QUESTION for a more prompt response.
If you have any questions, please contact the book fair coordinator Faye Cagle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joining PTA gives you a voice on behalf of your child and other students at Norton, in our community and across our state.