Norton PTA reaches our fundraising goals through:
- Buying Spirit Gear
- Donating online
- Shopping at our grocery and retail partners (see below)
KEEP CALM AND DONATE ON
This is Norton PTA's main fundraiser. We are raising money for all the great programs that Norton puts on for our kids, school and families. This year we are also working to raise money to add refillable water stations to the school to encourage healthy lifestyles!
Earn money for Norton with everyday shopping!
Get "free money" for Norton Elementary! By using your grocery key tag or reward card, you can support your school at no cost! A percentage of every dollar spent at Kroger and Tom Thumb goes directly to the Norton PTA. This results in several hundred dollars per year being donated to our school! So make sure that all of the grocery shoppers in your household have a rewards card linked to Norton - and tell your neighbors, family, and friends too!!
Please note that all proceeds will go towards the general PTA fund - which supports all of the great PTA programs and events throughout the year.
Tom Thumb (Randall’s) Good Neighbor Program
Tom Thumb gives 1% per QTR to schools for shoppers who link their Rewards cards to Norton. Our Norton # is 8732. Please fill out the Good Neighbor Program form, and you can return it to the customer service desk at Tom Thumb the next time you shop. These forms will be mailed to the data center from the store, so the sooner you return your form, the sooner we can start making money for Norton. This form only needs to be done once, so you won’t have to do this again next year. Like I said, we all have to eat, so let’s make the most of it!
Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Register online at Kroger Rewards.
- You must have a Kroger Plus card to register. If you don’t have a Plus card, you can get one at the customer service desk of any Kroger.
- Find your state. Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer box if you don’t already have an account.
- Follow the directions to set up your account. Please note you must confirm your account through your email before the account is completely set up.
- When prompted, add the Norton Elementary NPO # BH491. You can also look up our organization by searching for Frances E Norton Elementary PTA.
- You must use your Kroger Plus card when shopping in order for Norton Elementary to receive the credit for your purchases.
When you shop at https://smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the charity of your choice. Select PTA Texas Congress 205 Frances Norton Elementary as your charity of choice for us to receive the donation.
When you are checking out at Market Street and use your Rewards Card, tell the cashier that you want to support Norton Elementary and give them our school’s code – 10327. This will link your Rewards account to Norton. Please note, you do have to be a Rewards Card member.
Here are the things we do with the fundraising money
Thank you for all you do to make Norton great!