Earn money for Norton with everyday shopping!
AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice. All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com. The donation will be made at no extra cost to you. Please make sure to select Frances Norton Elementary PTA as the recipient of your donation. You can set smile.amazon.com as your shortcut, and it will automatically link to Norton PTA each time you purchase.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Register online at Kroger Rewards.
- You must have a Kroger Plus card to register. If you don’t have a Plus card, you can get one at the customer service desk of any Kroger.
- Find your state. Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer box if you don’t already have an account.
- Follow the directions to set up your account. Please note you must confirm your account through your email before the account is completely set up.
- When prompted, add the Norton Elementary NPO # BH491. You can also look up our organization by searching for Frances E Norton Elementary PTA.
- You must use your Kroger Plus card when shopping in order for Norton Elementary to receive the credit for your purchases.
Tom Thumb (Randall’s) Good Neighbor Program
Tom Thumb gives 1% per QTR to schools for shoppers who link their Rewards cards to Norton. Our Norton # is 8732. Please fill out the Good Neighbor Program form, and return it to the customer service desk at Tom Thumb the next time you shop. These forms will be mailed to the data center from the store, so the sooner you return your form, the sooner we can start making money for Norton. This form only needs to be done once, so you won’t have to do this again next year. Let's make the most of our shopping dollars!
Thank you for all you do to make Norton great!
Joining PTA gives you a voice on behalf of your child and other students at Norton, in our community and across our state.