Earn money for Norton with everyday shopping!
Earn "free money" for Norton Elementary. By using your grocery key tag or reward card, you can support your school at no cost! A percentage of every dollar spent at Kroger and Tom Thumb goes directly to the Norton PTA. This results in several hundred dollars per year being donated to our school!
Make sure all of the grocery shoppers in your household have a rewards card linked to Norton and tell your neighbors, family and friends too!
Please note -- proceeds will go towards the general PTA fund which supports all the great PTA programs and events that happen throughout the year.
AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your purchase to Norton's PTA. Use the link below to connect your Amazon account to our school’s PTA. Be sure to create a smile.amazon.com bookmark in your web browser or activate AmazonSmile on your Amazon Shopping app in your iOS or Android phone (found under settings in your app) and "smile" when you shop!
For Desktop - https://smile.amazon.com/NortonElementaryPTA
For Mobile App - https://smile.amazon.com/setup/NortonElementaryPTA
Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Register online at Kroger Rewards.
- You must have a Kroger Plus card to register. If you don’t have a Plus card, you can get one at the customer service desk of any Kroger.
- Find your state. Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer box if you don’t already have an account.
- Follow the directions to set up your account. Please note you must confirm your account through your email before the account is completely set up.
- When prompted, add the Norton Elementary NPO # BH491. You can also look up our organization by searching for Frances E Norton Elementary PTA.
- You must use your Kroger Plus card when shopping in order for Norton Elementary to receive the credit for your purchases.
Tom Thumb (Randall’s) Good Neighbor Program
Tom Thumb gives 1% per QTR to schools for shoppers who link their Rewards cards to Norton. Our Norton # is 8732. Please fill out the Good Neighbor Program form, and return it to the customer service desk at Tom Thumb the next time you shop. These forms will be mailed to the data center from the store, so the sooner you return your form, the sooner we can start making money for Norton. This form only needs to be done once, so you won’t have to do this again next year. Let's make the most of our shopping dollars!
Thank you for all you do to make Norton great!